~Freesky - Sojusz Polski Rise~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sojusz Polski's external forum

3 posters

Flood....what is a forum without this ?

Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Flood....what is a forum without this ? Empty Flood....what is a forum without this ?

Post by Eldarielle Sun May 31, 2009 5:55 pm

So, this forum is still pretty empty...only 1/4 of our members registered and only the dukes and the leader seem to be active enough ^^"
    So I will try to make this forum more...levely...by talking about everything and nothing.
    So let us begin....
    hum...hum....hum...
    I am not good for starting a thread ~~'...
    does anyone can do it xD?
    Wredniak
    Duke
    Duke

Flood....what is a forum without this ? Empty Re: Flood....what is a forum without this ?

Post by Wredniak Sun May 31, 2009 9:09 pm

LOL Mokona as an avatar Very Happy It reminds me of wonderful times when i was young an innocent (ok maybe not innocent but young) and was watching magic knight rayearth (or something like that) If i remember correctly Mokona makes apeariance also in one of crossovers but i do not remember the title... Something with wings. Ow I got it Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Flood....what is a forum without this ? Empty Re: Flood....what is a forum without this ?

Post by Eldarielle Sun May 31, 2009 9:10 pm

yeah Mokona appears in Magic knight rayearth, Tsubasa reservoir chronicle and xxx Holic ^^
    Are you an otaku as well =p?
    DeathPaladin
    DeathPaladin
    Alliance leader
    Alliance leader

Post by DeathPaladin Sun May 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Mokonoa is so cute that it makes me want to throw up lol
    Wredniak
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Wredniak Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm

What the hell otaku is???
    If you are asking if I'm fan of anime and manga I'd say it's hard to say ;P.
    I preferred to download manga (due to low speed of my internet connection and lack of those things in Poland) but know I'm to busy watching all my criminals shows (leverage, mentalist, psych, criminal minds, bones, lie to me, CSI...)
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Eldarielle Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:08 am

Well, we can say that you are a kind of otaku if you appreciate manga and anime ^^
    ------------------------Good night------------------------------

------------------------Good morning----------------------------
    An otaku is...someone who has been "japanized", who likes japan mangas...japan dish...japan anime...japan music...japan video games...

and like I said, we are the only 3 taking part in this forum xD
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Eldarielle Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Flood....what is a forum without this ? Plain10
    As requested ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:30 am